Before I get into our travels over to the Greek Islands, I wanted to stop and wish our friend Allen Potter a Happy 40th Birthday (Happy Birthday too Natasa). Seeing all of this Ancient stuff reminded me that you were crossing that geritol barrier, so what can I say other than Happy Birthday, and may you look as happy as this old geezer!
We finally arrived in Paros around noon, and decided to explore a little. We stumbled upon Pebbles, a little bar/cafĂ© with an amazing sea view – and I proceeded to have a melon milk shake and Ulises had an Alpha beer while we sat back and ocean gazed at the Aegean.
After taking a quick nap, we walked around the island, exploring the coastline from the northern windmill to the main port. Given that it is still low season, the island is quiet and mainly filled with locals, giving the whole island a truly calm feeling as compared to the hectic nature of Athens.
No comments:
Post a Comment